- The Community Grant Program is designed to support Recreation, Town Travel, and/or Club sports programs in our communities. The grant will be available to those communities in need of financial support to help with items such as coaching education, equipment, or field maintenance. Eligibility is based on the following criteria:
- A recreation/town travel/club sports program.
- Grant is need-based and all applicants must submit a completed application explaining their needs.
Grants are available in $500 or $1000 denominations. It is also possible to receive equipment or coaching help. All grants will be eligible for the 2017/18 season.
In order to be considered for the Seacoast United Foundation Community Grant, applicants must submit the following documents either via email or regular mail by July 15, 2017:
- Completed Seacoast United Foundation Community Grant Application.
- Submitted copy must include an actual signature from applicant and related documents outlined in the application form.
All applications will be reviewed by the Foundation Grants Committee. Recipients will be notified by July 30th, 2017.
Questions? Please contact Kathie Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org.